Sunday, June 3, 2012

In The Rear View - Dover

Today's race was interesting for the most part.  There was a good deal of racing...behind Jimmie Johnson. Johnson was the rabbit that the pack couldn't catch. The #48 car lead 289 of the race's 400 laps. The next highest laps led total was 60 by Jeff Gordon.  Speaking of Gordon, he had the best car in the field today in my opinion. But once again was snake bitten by bad luck not of his own doing. The 24 team really needs to pick up a couple of wins to be in Chase contention, but how long will the crappy luck continue?



As for my predictions; Martin Truex, Jr., my dark horse came home seventh, and Matt Kenseth,my pick was third. (Not bad if you ask me)

Also, we did have a big wreck today that got started when Landon Cassil and Tony Stewart made contact. 
The wreck wound up having 13 cars involved, making it the largest of the season. 


Next up is Pocono. I'm sure next Sunday will be full of three-wide racing, breath taking passing and a thrilling finish. (Sarcasm Very Much Implied)



No comments:

Post a Comment